About Dan Cody
I reside in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Milwaukee, Wisconsin with my wife Jen and our four children. I work as an IT manager with UnitedHealth Group.
I work very hard to make Milwaukee a better place to live, work and play.
- President of the Board of Directors of The Park People of Milwaukee County 2009 – present. A non-profit organization that raises money and is the primary advocate for the Milwaukee County Parks system.
- President of the Milwaukee Forum 2012/2013. A civic organization that seeks to increase communication among outstanding young men and women of various racial and ethnic backgrounds in Milwaukee.
- President of the Washington Heights Neighborhood Association 2011-2012.
- Board of Trustees for Woodlands School 2012
- Vice-Chair, DPW 4th Congressional District 2005-2013
- Membership Committee, Milwaukee African American Chamber of Commerce 2009-2012
In addition to my personal weblog here, I also write a weblog for MilwaukeeMoms.com called "Modern Milwaukee Dad" and appear frequently as a guest commentator on WTMJ's "The Morning Blend". I'm an advocate for a modern, efficient and effective mass transit system in Southeast Wisconsin and Milwaukee.
I've been "blogging" since 2000 about politics, technology observations, trends and commentary.