I live in Saratoga, California and am employed by Apple, Inc as the "Manager of Email & Collaboration Services". For over a decade between 2002 and 2013, I had an active weblog called "Left on the Lake" where I wrote about technology and politics in Milwaukee and Wisconsin. Since moving to California, I've retired the weblog and now focus on my career at Apple and spending more time with my family.
During my time in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
- President of the Board of Directors of The Park People of Milwaukee County 2009 – present. A non-profit organization that raises money and is the primary advocate for the Milwaukee County Parks system.
- President of the Milwaukee Forum 2012/2013. A civic organization that seeks to increase communication among outstanding young men and women of various racial and ethnic backgrounds in Milwaukee.
- President of the Washington Heights Neighborhood Association 2011-2012.
- Board of Trustees for Woodlands School 2012
- Vice-Chair, DPW 4th Congressional District 2005-2013
- Membership Committee, Milwaukee African American Chamber of Commerce 2009-2012
In addition to my personal weblog here, I also wrote a weblog for MilwaukeeMoms.com called "Modern Milwaukee Dad" and appear frequently as a guest commentator on WTMJ's "The Morning Blend" television show